Responsible for security testing of enterprise mobile computer products across OS platforms (Windows/ Android) for various features (including standard phone features, Barcode Scanning, RFID, NFC) and MDM solutions.
- Participates in the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits and provides recommendations for application design whenever required.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Participates in the creation and enforcement of enterprise security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures).
- Generate detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools or framework.
- Identify the severity of the bug (Functionality/ Performance/ Security) and which component of Android is affected and plan Regression tests accordingly.
- Work with cross functional teams to build security test suites and best practices.
- Improve and enhance overall security patch testing process and drive to standardize the outcome in EMC Engineering organization.